Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank You Ginkgo Gardens and News About Collection #2!

Ginkgo Gardens, one of the participants in CAPS, was kind enough to post some pictures of CAPS' own Cliff Shierk setting up a bee bowl grid on their grounds. Thanks G.G.! You can check out the post here.

In the meantime, we hope you're gearing up for collection number two. It looks right now like that collection will take place late next week, either Thursday August 13th or Friday August 14th. We'll be sure to keep you posted here on the blog, as well as through our google group. If you have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

We can't wait for collection number two!

1 comment:

  1. Where is your Google group?

    I'd like to participate if possible. Yesterday posted some pics on my garden blog about Bees in my garden in Chicago and I don't have IDs for most of them. It would be awesome if I could participate in the next collection and learn to ID the bees in my garden.

    ReplyDelete